Get the training you need for fundraising success:
- 11 Premium Nonprofit Marketing Classes – Covering topics like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, E-mail marketing, Donation page optimization, and more. Expert instructors: Pamela Grow, Joe Waters, Julia Campbell, John Haydon and Lori Jocobwith.
- Smart How-to Video Tutorials – Includes video tutorials that will walk you through the tactical step-by-step details of using tools mentioned in the classes.
- Smart Guides and Workbooks – Class topics are reenforced with various different workbooks, checklists, and templates.
An amazingly comprehensive list of premium classes:
Each 60-minute pre-recorded class includes slides and additional learning materials (video tutorials, workbooks, checklists).
- Get More Event Sponsors - A Proven Approach That Works – with Joe Waters.
- Taking your Stories from Boring to Brilliant – with Lori Jacobwith.
- Donor Centric Appeal Letters - Strategies to Boost Donations – with Pamela Grow.
- Pinterest Masterclass – Powerful Ways to Raise Money and Create Awareness - with Julia Campbell.
- Email Marketing Masterclass – 27 Ways to Grow Your Nonprofit’s Email Lists.
- Email Marketing Masterclass – 22 Ways to Increase Open and Click Through Rates.
- Email Marketing Masterclass – Increase Donor Retention With Email Drip Campaigns.
- Landing Page Masterclass – 25 Steps to Converting More Donors on Your Website.
- Facebook Strategy Masterclass – 31 Powerful Strategies to Get More Facebook Fans.
- Facebook Content Masterclass – 21 Ways to Get More Comments, Likes and Shares.
- Facebook Page Custom Tab Masterclass – How to Create Awesome Custom Tabs.
What people are saying:
“In the past two years I’ve learned more, and raised more money using what John’s taught me, than I ever thought possible!” – Julie Nations, The Ellie Fund
“My HIGHEST recommendation (run, don’t walk) for social media for non-profits is ANYTHING by JohnHaydon. Go now!!” – Hildy Gottlieb, Creating The Future
“John Haydon is my go-to guy for anything social media/fundraising. He has an unusually keen understanding of the principles of donor-centered fundraising!” – Pamela Grow, Simple Development Systems
Limited year-end pricing ($77). Don’t wait!
- Instant Access to 11 Premium Nonprofit Marketing Classes – Includes class recordings, downloadable slides, eBooks, Checklists and Workbooks, and video tutorials. Your instructors are Pamela Grow, Lori Jacobwith, Joe Waters, Julia Campbell and John Haydon. [PayPal, Visa, Mastercard accepted]
Extra bonus for the first 100 customers:
The next  people to sign up will be registered for a live 90-minute class with me (John Haydon), addressing how to get more engagement and reach on Facebook, given the most recent changes to the newsfeed:
21 Ways to Game Facebook’s News Feed
I will show you advanced (and some unorthodox) tactics for posting, analyzing, and streamlining your approach to how you publish Facebook updates.
What people are saying:
“Our engagement has gone up considerably – along with page likes (nearly double!). Thank you! I look forward to taking the course again to see if I can perfect these techniques!” – Ashley Brooks, Phelps Regional Health Care Foundation
“He simply is the best in his field and it shows in everything he does. John is my friend, but he’s also my teacher and advisor. He can be your trusted advisor too. And you’ll soon be calling him a friend.” – Joe Waters, Selfish Giving
“After taking John’s Facebook bootcamp course, we’ve seen a huge increase in engagement with our fans! I would highly recommend his course without reservation!!!” – Meredith Olmstead, consultant for Peach State Federal Credit Union
“I have taken many online classes focused on non-profits in the past few years, and John’s sessions stand out as the best of the best.” – Anita Burroughs, NH PetSave